12.17.2014

Famous Frocks! Winner!

Thanks to everyone who left a comment. You all sound so talented with your wide assortment of crafts. I am more than a little jealous.

I am primarily a knitter. I'd say it is my only serious craft. I can crochet. I have embroidered some ornaments over the last couple of years. And I have a sewing machine (I should get it out of the box one of these days). I would love to be able to spin. 

The winner of the beautiful Famous Frocks is Jessica. Jessica, I will be in touch shortly through Ravelry to get your information. 


Thanks again to Dolin O'Shea for taking the time to answer my questions and to Chronicle Books for providing the prize. 


1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Woohoo! Thank you so much.

December 17, 2014 at 2:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home